Pared-down: to be reduced to a very simple form
Chic: casual and understated style
The saying less is more is key and it doesn’t only apply to the actual amount of clothes you put on your body, but also keep it minimal when it comes to colours and cuts.
The minimal trend has become one of my favourite trends this season. Here are some of my top tips to effortlessly pull it off!
- Stick to the same colour palettes but experiment with fabrics
- Don't be tempted to overdo the accessories!!!
- Calvin Klein & Jil Sander's collections are simplicity perfected so check out their lookbooks
- You simply can't go wrong with Acne or COS
- Wear it with a smile and perhaps an interesting shoe...
Backless black body - My little sisters wardrobe
'Scuba' cut-out grid skirt - Topshop
Black Strappy Sandals - Primark
Transparent clutch - Topshop
Gold spiked bracelet - Freedom for Topshop
Nails - H&M Berry Red
Thanks for reading :)